The Fisherman Piping
FISHERMAN skilled in music took his flute and his nets to the sea-shore. Standing on a projecting rock he played several tunes, in the hope that the fish, attracted by his melody, would of their own accord dance into his net, which he had placed below. At last, having long waited in vain, he laid aside his flute, and casting his net into the sea, made an excellent haul.
- Blarney Stone Pub Tunebook – A collection of tunes played at the Blarney Stone Pub, San Diego, California
- CCE Kingston Irish Regular Session Tunebook
- CCE Kingston Irish Slow Session Tunebook –
- Circle of Fifths – A guide to understanding keys and transposing
- Dick O'Dow's Promotional Poster – Flyer that advertises the Dick O’Dow’s Session.
- Dr. Coop's Compiation of Songs Songs and words, traditional and of the Sea
- Green's Tunebook – Green’s Collection of tunes
- Green's Tunebook ABC ABC Notation for Green’s Tunebook
- Jamrock Tunes – Some of the Basic tunes played by Jamrocks
- Jigs 4 Jugs Facebook page Jigs 4 Jugs official Facebook page, keep up with all the news!
- John Walsh's Sesson Tunes – Learn these tunes if you want to play most tunes at sessions!
- Paul haardy's Tunebook Folk music sessions tunes around Cambridge, England and Redlands, California
- SessioNite Business Cards – Printable business cards that give the site and contact info for SessioNite.com
- Smashing Scottish Session Tunes – Reels Jigs & Strathspeys
- The Music Lover's Treasury Poetry about Music. Lovely.
- Tips Form – Create a custom tips form for fundraising
- Tunes Often Heard – A good working list of tunes often heard in the Detroit area. Especially good for beginners who want to learn tunes that will likely be played at local sessions.
- Tunes Often Heard ABC ABC Notation for Tunes Often Heard